Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coregasms?


I was browsing the Womens Health magazine website the other day and a headline caught my eye. It's called "Have a Coregasm: Ab moves that really hit the spot." Uh..what?

What is a coregasm? It's basically an orgasm that is the result of doing core exercises. Yeah, crazy right? Apparently a lot of women have them! It may be due to a combination of bearing down on the pelvic muscles, while squeezing your thighs together. Interesting....

Here are some moves that can give you the infamous coregasm:

Hanging Straight Leg Raise

Single Leg Plank


Medicine Ball Blast

So ladies here is a little more motivation to work out! lol. If anyone wants to read the article, the link is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just picturing myself doing these moves at the gym and reaching a loud, sweaty climax. People would think I was really into my workout!

hklover86 said...

haha true or maybe they would be thinking "i know what shes doing.."