On Thursday I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to use up my Optimum points, because they are changing the system July 1st so after that, they would not be worth as much. So I wanted to get the most bang for my buck by using my points before then. I need a couple replacement items anyways, and wanted to try a few new things. Here is what I got:
- Makeup Forever High Definition Primer in Green
- Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Zero Humidity Frizz Control
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in "Heavenly"
- Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer
- Olay Moisture Balancing Foaming Face Wash
And the 2 things on the left are some samples the Cosmetician gave me.
And the best part is that I got all this for $21! :)