Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Favourites Things #3: BB Cream


Any beauty junkie knows that Asia is so much more advanced than us when it comes to makeup ( and..well, everything). Case in point: BB Cream. It is supposed to be like a concealer, foundation, moisturizer, primer, SPF all in one. Your probably thinking how is that possible? I find most products that claim to be 3-in-1, 4-in-1 etc don't measure up. Until I tried this! I had read a lot about this stuff from various beauty blogs and decided to get me some. Now, unless you live in a big city with a "china town" this is kinda hard to find so you will have to order online. I got mine off of Ebay. I think I only paid like $10-$13 for 30mL. (Notice the cheaper price compared to many lines in Canada).

A little goes a long way with this stuff and the weird part is it comes out of the tube so dark and really not attractive and you think this is not going to work, but it does! It blends right into your skin even though it looked so dark to begin with. I don't use this every day but when I do I just squeeze a bit onto my finger and rub it in just like I am applying moisturizer ( although I still use my regular moisturizer). Then I still use a bit of concealer on blemishes and under the eyes, then just a bit of powder and I am good to go.

I bough 2 different ones off ebay but the one that I prefer and have been using is Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #23. I am really impressed with it and I really want to check out various other Asian beauty products in the future!

No comments: