Sunday, July 4, 2010

5 Movies I Could Never Get Sick Of

1. Sister Act

Delores: [prays] Bless us, oh Lord, for these Thy gifts which we are about to recieve. And yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of no food, I will fear no hunger. We want you to give us this day, our daily bread. And to the republic for which it stands, and by the power invested in me, I pronounce us ready to eat. Amen.


2. Corina, Corina



Manny Singer: Molly, why did you take my cigarettes? Answer me.
Molly: Corrina's husband went out for a carton of cigarettes and died. They all die. The TV said it.


3. Pretty In Pink


Iona: I know I'm old enough to be his mother, but when the Duck laid that kiss on me last night, I swear my thighs just went up in flames! He must practice on melons or something.


4. What's Eating Gilbert Grape



Gilbert: We don't really move. I mean, we'd like to, but... my mom is sort of attached to the house. Attached is, I guess, not the right word. She's pretty much wedged in.

5. Breakfast At Tiffanys


Holly Golightly: I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.

7 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Will you believe I've never seen Gilbert Grape OR Breakfast at Tiffany's? *hangs head*

Here are my 5:
1. 2 days in Paris
2. Pretty Woman
3. Godfather I
4. Love, Actually
5. When Harry Met Sally

Very girly. :)

Jolie said...

Love it! I just watched 'How to lose a man in 10 days' for the first time today. Loved it.

Here are my 5:
1) Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2)Star Trek:First Contact
3)Pretty Woman
4)Tomb Raider 1
5)Emporer's New Groove

hklover86 said...

Thats funny both of you said Pretty Woman...because I had that on my list and then I went to type it and I typed "pretty" and then I was like "no, no pretty in pink!!" LOL

FB: you MUST see Gilbert Grape. If you are a johnny or leo fan (or both like me) it is a must see for sure. Its so good.

hklover86 said...

P.S.

FB: I bet you'll never believe that I'VE never seen When Harry Met Sally. Geez!

The Asian Pear said...

For me, in no particular order...

1-Hairspray
2-Rent
3-French Kiss
4-Fight Club
5-Starship Troopers (but I'd never openly admit this in public)

hklover86 said...

Hairspray is also excellent!!!

Psychsarah said...

1. Circle of Friends
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Wayne's World
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. Love Actually (I watch this every year in the last week if November to kick off the holiday season)