So I am totally copying Kim here because I thought this was a great post idea. These are the only things that I truly use every day and the totals are mostly estimated.
1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - $12
2. Marcelle Cleansing Water - $13
3. Cetaphil Daily facial moisturizer - $16
4. Mac Fix plus - $20
5. Skin food Aloe Sun BB cream - $13
(if you have never tried a BB cream I highly recommend it!)
6. Mac pro longwear concealer - $20
7. The Balm sexy mama translucent powder - $20
8. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark/Natural and Shimmer - $18.50 (got from a warehouse, its normally like $30 something)
9. Mac cream colour base $20
So just for calculations sake lets say these products are gonna last me a year so the total is $152.50 divided by 365 days = 42 cents a day! Not bad!!!