Thursday, March 22, 2012
March Glymm box.
Here is what was in my March Glymm box.
1. M. Asam Magic Fini 5ml (Full size is 30ml for $38)
Wasn't sure what it was really, but then after seeing some other posts I realized it's supposed to be similar to a BB Cream. I tried it the other day and liked it! I'm going to try it a few more times, who knows, it may be better than my Marcelle BB Cream.
2. Ocean Nail Polish in "Be Bold" in full size worth $12
It's an ok colour but to be honest, with spring/summer coming I would have preferred a more pastel type colour. Probably won't wear this anytime soon.
3. Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss 1ml (full size is 2.2ml worth $27)
Tried it once, its alright but it's just another lip gloss. There is nothing special about it.
4. Nume Feather extensions.. a full size pack worth $25
I was SO excited about theses because I just dyed my hair darker and these black/white ones would go perfect. But the instructions they give you have such tiny tiny pictures, I can't really see how to put them in. I youtubed it, and all the videos I found showing a tutorial, they have a tool that you need that was not included in what I got. I don't really understand how I am supposed to use them with what I was given. I even wrote to Glymm about it and they weren't much help :(
5. Burt's Bees nourishing body lotion. 7ml sample. (Not sure how much full size is cause it wasn't on the card that came with the box)
Not too excited after trying out the last Burt's Bees products but hey I'll try it out.
Overall this box doesn't get me too excited. I was super excited over the hair extensions and those alone are worth it, I'm just trying to figure out how I can put them in :(