Monday, March 26, 2012

March Luxe Box

So I got another free luxe box....for those who have not been following, I cancelled my subscription after 3 months. I was accidentally charged anyways and got sent a 4th one. Then they refunded me, and now I've got another one. Oh gosh. Should I tell them??

Anyways ironically (again) this is one of the better ones I've gotten:



1. Cargo Better Than Waterproof mascara 4.5ml, full size is $20 (but not sure how big)
- I tried it this morning. Its good but nothing spectacular. I will probably keep using it though. You can never have enough mascara is what I always say.

2. OPI AvoJuice Skin Quenchers in Winter Berry 30ml (approx $0.75 worth), full size is 600ml for $15
-I've tried this already too and like the mascara its good but not special. But I'll use it. Hand cream is another thing you can never have too much of. 

3. Joico Kpak Revitaluxe 50ml (approx $20 worth), full size is 125ml for $50
-This is something I am excited to try as Joico seems to be a pretty good brand according to a lot of people.

4. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant 13g (approx $12.48 worth), full size is 75g for $72
- I'm excited to try this one too!!

Obviously the best deals here were the Joico and Dermalogica products. I easily got over $30 worth of product for $12 here. In terms of bang for your buck this was a great box!! 



1 comment:

unabashedlyashley said...

Maybe it's their way of tempting you to come back :)