Monday, June 25, 2012

Packing for Portugal Volume 1

Yesterday after many hours of procrastinating I finally began the torturous process of packing. Well sort of. Basically I took a bunch of clothes and laid them in a heaping pile on my bed. Then I laid out "outfits" on the bed and took pictures of all the combinations of tops and bottoms. I figured this would help me visualize what goes with what and how many outfits I can get from each piece. This way I can look through the pictures and if I only see a certain top or bottom once I know its not a good idea to bring it.





I did so many searches online of "packing for Europe" and what not, mostly on Pinterest and what I find interesting is that nobody mentions pyjamas. So what are you all sleeping in? hmmm..

Ok so a couple questions regarding carry on luggage:

1. Does toothpaste count as a "liquid or gel"?
2. What about a pack of face wipes? I mean they are soaked in cleanser so...?

I'm sure I have more questions but that's all I can come up with at the moment. If you think of any tips, let me know!



Looks like all those countless beauty subscription boxes and P&G Brandsampler boxes I signed up for are coming in handy. I've got travel size kleenex, shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen, an extra razor and toothbrush and who knows what else!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Are you going to check any bags? I'm horrible with packing!