Monday, June 18, 2012

Recent Ebay Haul


I thought I would share with you my recent ebay purchases. I actually haven't bought anything off Ebay in a long time, but after these recent buys I am wondering why I don't use it more often.


I have been seeing pictures of this iPhone case floating around the internet a lot and planned on getting one eventually. I've seen it in the malls for like $20-$30 but knew I could get it cheaper on Ebay. I paid about $8 with free shipping and it came from Hong Kong in about 10 days. 


1. Fiberwig Mascara
I was searching for Asian beauty item recommendations and a lot of people were raving about this one. It was about $15 with free shipping and it came the day after my case, from Hong Kong as well. I have to say after trying it twice I don't really get the fuss. My lashes are pretty long to begin with so it didn't really do much that other mascaras can't. I'll definitely keep using it but won't order it again. 

2. Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23
Those who have been reading my blog awhile have read my Marcelle BB Cream review. This blows Marcelle out of the water. I have used this before and after trying it once I immediately knew I would re-order. This is probably the best thing I've ever used on my face. I  use only a pea sized amount (less even) and rub it all over my face and I'm good for the rest of the day. I add concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes and I am good to go. And the best part is its SPF 42! 

Unfortunately I misread the listing and didn't get as much as I thought. The last time I ordered it was a long time ago and I remember paying around $13-15 for one which was I think a 50ml size. This time I ordered 2 which came to about $21 for both. I thought I was getting 2 of the same size as before but these are only 20ml each. But that's my own fault for not paying attention. 



No comments: