Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

I'm participating in a new link up called Sunday Social which was started by Ashleey and Neely.


Basically you answer 6 questions of a similar theme and post the answers every Sunday. It's a good way to gain followers, and find new blogs and it lets your readers know more about you as well. You can go to one of the blogs listed in the button above and link your blog to one of their posts to get your blog noticed, and to see the questions!

Here are the questions for today:

How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I wanted something that was finance related, because it started purely as a personal finance blog, but it has grown to be more that that.

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I think my favourite thing is "meeting" new people. It's really cool when you're reading someones blog and realize they share some of your favourite things or opinions. It makes you feel like you connect with them. 

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
PINTEREST. Courtesy of Amy

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook. I don't even use Twitter. But sometimes I like to read celebrities tweets.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Stana Katic, because I'm obsessed with her show, Castle and she's my current celeb girl-crush. The woman is stunning.

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
Umm I'm not sure. I wish I posted more often. Sometimes I get all these ideas for posts and I'll make a list but I never get around to it. I'm trying to plan more ahead and schedule them. And these new link ups definitely give me a little push. 



2 comments:

Tales of Beauty For Ashes said...

I totally understand about getting ideas of things to post. My problem, is that by the time I sit down to write...I have forgotten them!

Alyssa said...

Pinterest is awesome, isn't it!?! Once I got the app. on my phone my addiction got twice as worse hahah.