Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Me, Myself and I

This is a new link up I just started last month. If you want to join, all the info is here



1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  
I think I would quit my job and be a travel blogger! I also want to start a business selling thrifted items on ebay.



2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Probably just travel, unless i was too sick to travel I would just try to spend time with family and friends. 

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Not your typical portuguese girl

4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Gosh I could really go on and on with this question! Here goes: stupid customers at work, people who don't signal when driving, when your skin gets wrinkly from being in the water, people who are slow when I'm in a rush.

5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
I guess I would have to go with a classic here, Pretty In Pink :)




No comments: