Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social & Sunday Funnies



If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Cheese and crackers. I know, it's so simple, but I could eat that any day, anytime.

What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
Chocolate

What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
Octopus

What foods do you avoid at all costs?
I don't like to eat anything from the sea.

What meal reminds you of your childhood?
Nothing really stands out.. I guess Kraft Dinner. Now I prefer the Presidents choice white one. 

Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.

These are a great way to get your chocolate fix without it being totally unhealthy. I have made them again and again and love them every time.

I love pancakes and these are super fantastic, with lots of protein and SO LOW in calories!!















No comments: