Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. What do you value most in life?
Honestly, just being happy. To me that is being comfortable in your own skin and living your life for you and not for anybody else. I'm still trying to get to the point where I can say I'm there, but I'm working on it and I'm getting better at it. I'm growing more confident in myself and my weight loss has been a part of that. 

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
I was going to say the birth control pill but thats before my time actually. lol. I'm going to say the cell phone. 

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
I guess I kind of answered this in the first question...just living for yourself and not letting others dictate how you live your life or what you do with it. Finding pleasure in the little things and making time for things in which you find joy.

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?

Hmmm thats a toughie...I guess I would like to be remember for my "happy-go-lucky" attitude. I'm usually pretty smiley/bubbly and can find something to laugh about in any situation. Even when times are tough I can put a smile on my face and plow through. I guess you could say I'm resilient. 

5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
Also a tough one....I guess I would say I'm proud of the fact that I found a career I truly enjoy, because so many people just go through life bouncing from job to job, never really finding something that that fulfills them. And I found that when I was only like 22, so for that I feel lucky in a way, because finally I had a sense of direction. It's a huge weight off your shoulders really. 

Another thing I'm really proud of was that I went to Portugal. I know its not really that big of a deal, I mean it's just a trip. But I'm proud of the fact that I finally made it a priority and just did it. It was something I dreamed of doing since I was a kid. I always just kind of accepted the fact that "travelling was for rich people" and I would never be one of those people. But now I know that's not the case. You don't have to be rich, you just have to make it a priority.

6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?

It would be a toss up between Stana Katic from Castle ( my fav show) because she's so extraordinary and Katie Holmes because she's the one I look the most like I think. 

*while you're reading this, I will be in Ottawa, probably pretty hungover. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

No comments: