Monday, February 25, 2013

Fashion KBecks Style

Some of you may have noticed that my favourite tv show of the moment is Castle. The lead female character is Kate Beckett of the NYPD. She's a super sassy detective with some kick-ass style. She is kind of known for her coats, which are mostly Burberry. There is a website dedicated to the fashion on Castle (ok mostly her fashion) so thats how I found that out. I thought I would post some of my favourite pieces....you will see how I've come to be a huge Burberry fan. 

The Coats







Shirts









             
               Military jacket by Zelda $515



Dresses






If only I had her wardrobe! lol


2 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

I LOVE that leather jacket. =O

Anonymous said...

the site with all Beckett's outfits is fashiononcastle.blog.com :)