Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social




1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
My glasses so I could see and sunscreen I guess.

2. What are the two shoes you'd watch over and over?
Are we still on the island? Because I was assuming no electricity, lol. 
Friends and Castle

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets etc would you grab?
My computer and my phone probably! lol lame I know but my computers got all my pictures on it, so that's all my memories right there :)

4. What are your two most favourite articles of clothing?
I would have to say my boat shoes I bought at Spring last year, if shoes can count. I wore those babies all summer long. I MIGHT get another summer out of them, but I may have to get a new pair! And my red Ralph Lauren peacoat I found at the thrift store. It doesn't fit the same since I lost weight, but I can't bring myself to throw it out.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
For Lovers Only and Django Unchained

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Chocolate, and The Mandarin

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'd take my computer too!! It's not lame at all!

Stopping by from Sunday Social!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom