Sunday, March 30, 2008

The New Venus Embrace

In my previous post I mentioned some coupons I got for the new Venus Embrace razor.
I am 21 yrs old and I can honestly say all my life I have used disposable razors. When I saw the ad's for this I thought I might want to check it out. The fact that it has 5 blades as opposed to the usual 3 caught my attention. Then I saw the coupons and knew I would try it.

So the other day at work while on my break I made the purchase. This ended up being a great deal because with my employee discount and my coupon I ended up getting it for $6.89 + tax, as opposed to $16.99!!

I've only used it once and so far I like it! I have another coupon so I will be using that to get the refill cartridges...if I decide to continue to use it. God I just love coupons :)

No comments: