Friday, October 24, 2008

Nestle Carnation Breakfast Sample

A few weeks ago I signed up online for a Nestle Carnation Breakfast sample. I forget where it was otherwise I would give you the link! So I got it in the mail today! I got: a pack of the powder that you mix with milk, a notepad where you can write grocery lists, etc and a coupon for $4.00 off the purchase of any Nestle Carnation Breakfast product! Nice to know this sample actually came! I can't think of how many other samples I signed up for that just didn't come.

Oh and p.s. I also got my cheque in the mail from Blue Cross, from my prescriptions that I mentioned in the previous post. yay! :)

1 comment:

S said...

How was the breakfast mix shake? Do they taste good? I am always looking for alternative things for meals in the AM. Nice blog you have by the way.