Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Small Christmas List..

So I finally came up with a small Christmas List to give my mom. While I was at the mall doing some shopping yesterday I was looking at boots, and decided I would like a new pair. So I found a few pictures online, from stores in the mall and printed them out to give to her. I found three for her to choose from, I figured I would give her a bit of a price range, and some she may not be able to find.

$79.99 from Spring. These are my faves I think.
$69.99 from Spring

$59.99 from Sterling

Then I also found this cardigan from the Gap called the Wintersoft Cardigan....it looks sooo soft and warm. :) It said it was regular $48.00 on sale for $33.00 but who really knows once you get to the store..Plus I think that might be american pricing...oh well.


1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love that sweater in that picture. I just wonder if it's the same in real life