Friday, December 12, 2008

All I want for Christmas is..

Nothing really!!
This is the first Christmas where I really can't make a list of things I want! No matter how much I think about it, I can't really think of any particular items that I want. The only thing I really want is car. But my parents definately can't afford that. :S
I asked for a MAC gift card, there is a certain upcoming collection I am excited about. I also asked for some pyjama pants and mentioned I wouldn't mind the new Taylor Swift cd. Other than that, I think I would rather just get gift cards for stores I like! When it comes to things like clothing/accesories etc, I would rather pick it out myself. Plus I live with my parents, so I don't need any household type things or anything like that.
This year has gone by so fast, and I can't believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away. I really don't feel Christmas-y this year! I guess the fact that I can't really think of what I want, contributes to why I don't feel really excited. I guess it's just part of growing up....

What about you guys? Does your christmas list keep getting smaller as you get older?

No comments: