Saturday, January 24, 2009

Got a raise!

I just got a $0.75 per hour raise at work :) This raise is actually long overdue, so it's great to finally see it. A good way to start the new year. I'm sure not exactly how much more I will take home per month, but it works out to be approximately $108 more per month, before taxes. After a few more paychecks I will have a better idea.

Oh and I finally got my cheques in the mail. So I am ready to make my inital deposit to my ING account. Then I can start thinking more seriously about retirement savings. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all, trying to figure out what types of investment vehicles I want to use. Now I just have to find that piece of paper where I wrote down my client ID number and such...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

The Asian Pear said...

Yay! Congratulations! :)