Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've discovered Betsey Johnson

The other day I went to my local Winners store. I have a love hate relationship with Winners. I usually see a number of items I like, but sometimes when I go absolutely NOTHING fits right, and other times I have to convince myself to put things back because I want it all.

Well yesterday something caught my eye....a Betsey Johnson purse. It was large, and red with like black chain link handles and it said Betseyville on the side of it. It was $59.99. I have never spent that much on a purse before, so that was a little much for me. After I got home I discovered what a great deal it was when I saw the prices online, most are like $200-$300. It's probably good I didn't buy it, the purse I have right now is not even big and I can never seem to find anything in it. This one was like 3 times the size of the one I have now! It was kinda flashy and probably not something I would carry around on a day-to-day basis. I search and searched to find a picture of the purse that I saw in the store, and I could not find it! But I did find a few other nice ones that I liked just as much and thought I would show you :)



I will definately be keeping my eye out for more of these purses next time I'm at Winners, because now I really want one! LOL

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I actually don't like any Betsey stuff.. LOL!

Why?

I saw a teenage slut on the bus once with a Betsey bag in leopard print and the image is burned into my mind.

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."

outfromunder said...

good job! betsey j bags are really hit or miss in my opinion, like Fabulously Broke said, some teenagers really kill a good designer.

i also have a love hate relationship with winners. i NEVER find anything, but when i go with my sister she usually does.

Mary said...

Betsey Johnson is like partying... if done responsibly, only good things can come of it haha.

Anonymous said...

my girlfriend loves betsy johnson, we were at winners yesterday as well, she was looking at sunglasses, I picked out a pair, and lo and be-hold, last years betsy johnson's for $19.99. She didn't buy them, but it shocked both of us to see her stuff there. She has a store in Montreal that's pretty cool if you're ever there. I still don't understand the obsession, but I'm a guy so makes sense that I wouldn't.