Ok everyone here are my goals for February:
1. Bring a lunch to work atleast 10 times.
2. Go to the gym atleast 4 times.
3. Start a list book (as mentioned on FB's blog)
4. Have 5 days of no spending.
5. Mail away my ING cheque for my first deposit to my account. Organize my money so I have a different account for each "fund" ie. emergency fund, portugal fund etc. Right now my savings is like all in one account and I just write down how much money is designated for what purpose. I need to decide how much I would need for an "emergency fund", put that money into its own account.
6. Go to the library! I haven't been in forever...mostly because its down town and I dont really like driving that way. I wanted to purchase some portuguese cookbooks, but I think I'm just going to get some from the library (if they have any good ones) and photocopy the recipes. I'm also going to see if they have any portugal travel books, then if I see a really good one I will go buy it.