Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Goal Down..Started a List Book


I have already finished one of my February goals: Starting a list book! The book I bought is pictured above, its called a Xonex notebook, and I got it from Chapters. If you look at the green one on the bottom it shows how there is an envelope in the back cover of the book. I thought that was a neat little extra.

Honestly, the reason I picked this book is because it was pretty much the cheapest one at $5.99. I wanted something nicer than say, a dollar store notebook but I was not about to pay $12-$15 dollars that most of the nice notebooks there cost.

I really liked this idea of a "List book" right away because I am constantly making lists of things such as stuff I need to buy, things I need to do, books I want to read, and I am always writing it down on any piece of paper that is in front of me on my desk, and sometimes I end up losing it. So this is really something that will prove to be useful to me I think. I have already started writing a list of books to read.

And the best part is I used some more of my gift card that I got for Christmas (that I used to buy my portuguese book) so I didn't have to spend any money on it. Does this count as a no spending day if I spent a gift card? I say it does :)

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Of course it's a no spending day. You didn't spend any money :)

I find that I use post-its a lot, and I put the lists in my palm after

Fabulously Broke in the City

"Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver."