Monday, April 27, 2009

I ♥Jugo Juice!!


So in the mall here we have a Jugo Juice. I was never really into it, in fact I've only tried it once before this weekend. Well yesterday I was at the mall shopping, and thought I would try it again. I saw a sign for a new drink called Midnight Mango and thought I would check it out. TO DIE FOR. Omg..soooo good. Its made with mango, blueberries, blackberries, cranberry juice and apple juice. Doesn't that sound delicious?
I went to the website to find a pic, and got some nutritional info. It's got almost 300 calories, which sucks but it also has over 5 servings of real fruit so I guess thats good. Its also got tons of Vitamin C. And I love it. I will definately be inclined to go to this place more often when I am in the mall and I recommend it for you all to try!

Speaking of the mall, I spent quite a bit of money this weekend. I was looking for something new to wear for my friends birthday coming up, plus the warm weather we have been having lately got me in the mood to buy some summer clothes! I spent about $200 on clothes which is definately over my monthly budget but hey, it's not like I am spending money like this a lot, so I don't feel to guilty about it.

I have to mention I am doing really well this month with bringing my lunches to work. Its funny how when I don't officially make it a goal to bring my lunch x number of times, I end up doing it more than I ever have! Weird.

3 comments:

paranoidasteroid said...

That picture is making me drool...

hklover86 said...

lol you should totally go and get one! unless you don't have jugo juice around where you live.. :(

liza said...

Be a smart shopper by taking advantage of printable coupons and get big discount offers on your every shopping at www.clickmycoupon.com