Total Income: $1300/$1792.90
Food at work:$70/$113.72
Savings: $102/ $0
So I really spent a lot of money this month! But I did make more due to my tax refund. I am really going to make an effort to bring lunch to work more often. I went out on Monday and got some groceries and have brought my lunch the past 2 days. I want to try to do this not only to save money, but also because if I bring a sandwich or something from home, it's likely to be more healthy than the fast food I buy while at work.
Here's how I did on my goals for this month:
1. Have 8 no spending days- FAIL. I only had 4
2. Bring lunch to work 10 times -HUGE FAIL I did it twice. oops.
3. Work out at home 8 times (about twice a week) -FAIL Only did that twice too..
4. Go to gym 4 times ( about once a week)-FAIL
5. Try a new recipe.- FAIL
6. Put atleast 50% of my net income towards debt/savings combined. ALMOST- I put 42.5% of my income to debt/savings.
So I did horribly with the goals I set for myself this month. I don't think I am going to set any for April, I just don't really feel like it.