Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Amazon Gift Card


I recently redeemed 45 Swagbucks for another Amazon gift card. They used to email you the code but now they post it in your account once its ready. It took about a week, which is a little longer than I would like but hey it's free so I don't really mind.

I now have $10 in gift cards on Amazon.com and I also have $4 in earnings from Amazon Mechanical Turk. Mechanical Turk is a way to earn money by doing various tasks called "hits". Most seem pretty time consuming and not worth the few dollars of a reward that they offer, but once I saw one that was just a short survey so that's how I got the $4. So I have a total of $14. And I am already at another 28 swagbucks so I am halfway to another gift card! :)

I'm sure most of you are already on there but if anyone wants to join Swagbucks under my referral code that would be really awesome!

No comments: