Saturday, August 15, 2009

Small Hiatus

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post quickly to let you all know I will be going away for a week and will therefore not be posting. I hope you all miss me! lol

A got a little bit of an exciting email today from Moola.com. I mentioned Moola a looong time ago on this blog but haven't really been using it lately. That's because one of the features I used the most, the Search and Win, disappeared. Well, I got an email today letting me know its back!!

Moola is kinda like Swagbucks only there is more to it. There is the search and win, which works just like Swagbucks and you can win anywhere from $0.01 to $100. Today I won 10 cents :) Some other ways to win are:
  • gamble your money in games against other people to win more money.
  • get cash back from online shopping
  • get cash back for joining other sites or filling out offers ( not really my thing though)
Then once you have atleast $10 you can cash out by getting a check in the mail, or through paypal.
I have $4.72 right now. It's hard to say how soon I will reach $10 because I haven't been using the site lately.

If anyone would like to sign up under my referral I would really appreciate it! :)




No comments: