Friday, August 28, 2009

P&G Samples!

I got my latest batch of P&G Samples in the mail! This one was pretty good! I don't even remember when I signed up for it, it takes so long to ship I forget about it, and then when it comes its a little surprise.


This is what was in it:
Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
Head and Shoulders Shampoo and Conditioner
Olay Complete Lathering Cleanser
3 Tampax tampons (the red box) -also with a coupon for $1 off
Always Infinity pad sample with 2 pantyliners and $1 off coupon
Pantene Brunette expressions shampoo and conditioner samples
Pantene pro-v restoratives Frizz Control shampoo and conditioner samples

As you can see from the picture some of the samples are quite generous! I just love getting mail!

You can sign up by clicking the above link. There is not currently any samples to order but more will be available in October and you can sign up to be notified when they are ready.



No comments: