Monday, September 7, 2009

Latest Freebies!

Here is an update on some money or gift cards I have earned online:

Hotspex - $10
It's a survey site where you earn points. Each time you do a survey you get to spin the hotspex wheel for extra points or instant prizes. I won $10 a few weeks ago and they mailed me a check. I am really disappointed in this site and will not be using it anymore because of recent changes. You used to be able to go on points.com and redeem your points for gift cards or even trade them for other points programs like HBC, aeroplan miles etc. But they cancelled their agreement with points.com so now I have all these points that are void. Now all you get to do is use your points to enter contest. BOO. Not impressed.

Air Miles: $25 HBC gift card.
I traded in 200 air miles for an HBC gift card. I am just waiting for it to come in the mail. My favourite makeup line, MAC has a counter in The Bay in the mall here, so I am probably going to treat myself to something there. Or maybe boots. We'll see.

Swagbucks- $5 Amazon.com gift card (up to $15 dollars now).
I finally got another amazon.com gift card, and ever since I installed the toolbar I have been earning them much faster because I am alerted when there is new swag codes. I am looking forward to redeeming them a bit more often!

5 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

i just requested a $5 amazon gift card from amazon too. I can't wait to receive the code to use it. I'm eyeing EA Sports Active game for wii. Do you know what you're gonna use yours for?

hklover86 said...

yeah i am going to buy a book. Its about how to make wire jewelry. Something I have been interested in learning lately.

Rubee said...

That's awesome!! They're basically free money to spend, isn't it?? I'm sooo gonna check it out.

Anonymous said...

I just redeemed 200 airmiles for the $25 HBC gift card as well :) I had no idea I actually had enough for a gift card until I logged in!

hklover86 said...

yeah they can add up fast. My amex is my main credit card now. Whenever I am doing like, groceries or shopping at walmart i will use it.