Sunday, November 29, 2009

Broke my pact already!


Earlier I mentioned that I was going to try super hard not to buy anything that wasn't needed until Christmas. Well, that didn't last long! I bought 2 books, and a tank top.

See, I can't stand not having anything to read. Especially at work, because we have an hour break and well, it doesn't take an hour to eat lunch. So I like to have something to read. So I've bought two books, The Birth House and Stori Telling by Tori Spelling. But I didn't buy them new! I got one at Goodwill and one at Value Village. I love going to these places for books, because its like treasure hunting, you never know what's going to be there which is the fun of it. And its so cool when you actually see a book that you've always meant to read! Plus, when I am finished with them I can take them to the used book store and get store credit for them, which would be about as much as I paid for them anyways.

At work, we wear white shirts and I always wear a white tank underneath, so my bra doesn't show through. The one I have been wearing is so worn that its getting so thin, so I felt it was time for a new one. It was 50% off so it was only like $8 and now that I think of it, I should of got atleast two!

No comments: