Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Personal Space Rant

Ok folks, I would like to take a few minutes to discuss what I did not realize what is one of my biggest pet peeves until yesterday, which is: People getting in my personal space!!!

Yesterday I was off, and I went and did a little shopping at Shoppers. I was at the cash paying for my purchases, and as the cashier was bagging my stuff, the lady in line behind me had her crap on the counter and she was so close she was practically shoving me out of the way!!! Oh my god, I wanted to turn around and yell "GET OFF MY ASS!!!!" so badly. And then I had to initial my receipt for the cash back and her crap was all over the counter, I barely had enough room! Like, can I have a minute to get my sh*t together here? Seriously!


UGHHH!!!

3 comments:

paranoidasteroid said...

I think I have the smallest personal-space bubble ever. Even if someone isn't that close, I feel uncomfortable and have to scooch away.

hklover86 said...

oh my god, its so annoying. And dont get me started on those bag-your-own-stuff grocery chains. I can't imagine shopping for a family there. I mean, they just shove your crap down the belt and then the next persons crap gets shoved right down next to yours and like, its so hard to organize your stuff when you have like no space and there's carts in the way and ugh...lol i could go on and on.

Rina said...

I HATE THAT. And then they have the nerve to act annoyed when you shoot them the 'get out of my space' look.