Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Ramblings

Well I hope everyone's having a good weekend so far. Mine has been alright..on Friday I worked then drove to visit my best friend ( about 1.5 hrs) cause we were going out for another girl's birthday. Not really a close friend of ours or anything, but a girl we went to high school with. I never really cared for this girl, but my best friend wanted me to go with her so we went.

Let just say I STILL don't care for this person. A few snarky comments were made towards me and I was reminded why we were not friends in high school to begin with. Silly me thought that maybe now that we are in our 20's we could be a little more mature. But I guess I was wrong. I kept my mouth shut though, because I didn't feel it was even worth it. And I keep telling myself that I am the better person for not letting her get a response out of me.

Despite all this 16-year-old drama, I actually did have a pretty good time. We all had quite a few drinks, and there was lots of dancing and drunken random-ness. I hadn't had a night like that in awhile, and it was needed.

Now I'm back home, and today I plan to do some laundry, study, and I WAS thinking about going for a walk, but it's pretty crappy weather out there today. I can't wait for the warm weather!

5 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

uhh... fyi. your font looks SUPER wonky weird and big to me. dunno if it's just me or your settings? o___o?

Well, despite contact with the person, I'm glad you had a good time & didn't let that person affect your evening. Have a happy Sunday. Don't forget to change your clock!

hklover86 said...

I am glad I was still able to have a good time too. I am getting better at dealing with these types of people.

I dont know what is going on with my font. First people said it was too small, even tho it looked normal on my screen. Now its too big, but it still looks normal to me. Anybody have any suggestions?? lol

The Asian Pear said...

It only looks weird for me when I click into a page. But not when I'm looking at the main screen. I have no idea why.

I thought maybe I had zoom on my firefox but nothing happened when I reset my view.

Maybe it's the template/layout you're using?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time regardless... :) One thing I like about being an adult and not herded in with a bunch of "age appropriate" kids in small rooms, we can *choose* our friends based on common values, likes, etc.. not on age. ;)

Unknown said...

Hi,

Today I causally visited your Blog: www.hklover86.blogspot.com and was really impressed with some of your articles and pages. I must say that you have spent lot of time and effort to ensure your visitor to gain benefit through quality informative contents. But it is equally more important for you to promote your website so that you can increase your site PR and traffic. For that I can offer you my finance website which has good PR and you can place your links in my content. If you want we can also go for article exchange or guest post.

Thus visitors coming to my site will automatically get diverted to your site and it will help you to increase your site PR and traffic.

For any other information please get in touch with me through my mail: sarajames27@gmail.com. If you have anything else in your mind please feel free to share with me.

Looking for your positive reply.

Thanks,

Sara James