Sunday, April 11, 2010

Iced Cap season has begun

That's my first Timmies Iced Cap of the season! Ok, so I forgot to take a picture until it was finished, I apologize. I am pretty much obsessed with these things. Today I was craving one all day and finally at about 3pm I went and got one. I always get them made with chocolate milk because: 1. it tastes better and 2. It's less calories. Speaking of calories, a medium with chocolate milk (which is what I got) is 230 calories! If you get it regular (with cream) it is 360! Yikes! I will have to try and remember this each time I am craving one.

Yesterday I went to Michaels cause they were having some
good sales on their beading supplies. I didnt get any beading stuff but I did find this:


They have this area where there is a bunch of stuff thats all like $1 or $1.50. It's like a lot of little stationary items, mostly for kids because they are disney themed but as I went past the aisle Hello Kitty caught my eye! I adore Hello Kitty and this was only $1.50 so I had to pick it up.

This weekend I didn't really do anything super productive. I didn't do any studying which I really have to buckle down on. I did go for a walk today though because it is really nice out. I also watched Did You Hear About the Morgans, with Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant. I totally love Hugh Grant, and think he is quite hilarious. The movie was pretty funny but not as funny as it was made out to be. It seems like these days they put all the funniest parts in the preview so when you watch the movie, you've all ready seen them all! Has anyone else seen this movie? What did you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Ice Caps from T-Ho! Do you ever opt for a flavour? I like mine with a shot of hazelnut...