Monday, February 14, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins: Day 4-Sloth


For todays post I am listing 7 things I neglect to do:

1. Make my bed. My bed is up against a wall so it's kind of a pain in the ass. And what's the point of making it all nice and tidy when I'm just going to come back and mess it up again??

2. Check my credit report and credit score. Yes thats right I am 24 and I have never done either of these. I promise I will soon.

3. Put away clean clothes. Sometimes I am too lazy to put them away so I just leave them in the basket on the floor and pick my outfits from the basket each day. lol.

4. Get winter tires. Mostly so far because I couldn't afford them. This year I had quite a few times where I could not stop and it scared me a little so I think I am going to get them for next year.

5. Organize my closet. Its getting pretty full and whenever I'm not sure where I should put something it just goes on the floor.

6. Exercise. Honestly, I'm so lazy. I think I have like, no metabolism. I am always telling myself "tomorrow you're going to go for a walk" or something like that and I only follow through maybe like 1% of the time.

7. Eat healthy. I really don't. I really believe part of this is because I live with my parents. My parents are on a tight budget right now and they basically buy whats on sale. What's on sale is never the healthy stuff. Healthy stuff is always more expensive. I can't really go out and buy my own groceries because then my family feels they are entitled to eat stuff that I bought because "they are supporting me". Half the time I come home from work and theres really not much to eat so I go buy fast food. If I lived on my own (which I cant afford) I think I would eat healthier.

If you want to join here is the list:

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.

Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.

Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.

Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.

Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.

Day 7 - Lust. Seven love se
crets.

No comments: