1. Rain boots - they seem to be in these days and I would like some. Might check out Walmart's selection (after my shopping ban of course).
2. A gallery wall in my bedroom - I am going to start looking for frames at Goodwill and think of what pictures I want to put in them.
3. My own place - I honestly long for my own place to decorate and do with as I please, something that I can put my personality into. Plus I kinda would love the challenge of decorating my own place on a budget - scouring garage sales and thrift stores, I love it!
4. A coach wallet/purse - the leather is soooo soft.
5. Women's Boat Shoes from Old Navy - I love the nautical look and aren't these super cute?
6. Naked Palette by Urban Decay - I love neutral eyeshadows and these colours are gorgeous!
7. A boy. I know it sounds lame (and it's not exactly a material item) but I have been single for awhile and I am ready to find someone...*sigh* it's so hard.