Thursday, February 17, 2011

Budget Oops and Bon Jovi :)


Ok so today is the end of my two weeks budget period and unfortunately I accidentally erased the budget I had created for myself. So Ido not remember the exact amounts but I do know that I was over. Mostly because I spent most of my money before Tuesday, which was concert day, and ended up transferring $100 out of my travel fundto use. *sigh*

So instead of a budget post I will give you a breakdown of the concert and how much I spent there! lol

I will just say that this concert probably the most amazing experience I've had so far. I can't even put into words how amazing it was. The moment when the crowd first sensed they were coming on stage and everyone jumps to their feet and starts screaming, was like nothing I have ever felt before. It was like a high or something.

The band that opened for them was really not that great, I don't even remember their name...somebody and the zombies. lol. They were some local band that won a contest. Anyways they played for an hour and then the real show started. Bon Jovi played for 2 and a half hours with no break. They just go and go and go. It was unbelievable. Of course they played all the classics like "Livin on a Prayer" and "You Give Love a Bad Name", they also played some other older songs and some newer ones as well. There was about 2 that I didn't know, and there was a few I was hoping they would do that they didn't. It was Valentines Day the day before, and I heard they played more lovey-type songs then.

And let me just add that Jon Bon Jovi is absolutely. gorgeous. No kidding!

Here's what I spent:
$25 dinner before hand
$5 subway tokens
$40 t-shirt ( figured you only live once so who cares right? It has their logo on the front and on the back it has all the dates they ever played in Toronto)
$4.25 water (!!)

Definitely worth the money and I will be going back next time he comes around!!

Here is a few pictures :)



1 comment:

The Asian Pear said...

sounds like you had an awesome time. SO jealous. @_@