Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ottawa Recap


So I am back from Ottawa and wanted to give you guys a quick recap of my trip. In fact, I'm not even sure if I told you I was going? Well anyways I went for an extended weekend to visit a friend that I met in college. She is one of my closest friends and I try to see her about once a year or so. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope to go back in the summer. Here is a list of things I did while in Ottawa.

  • tried tequila for the first time (yeeep 24 yrs old and never tried it, I quite enjoyed it!)
  • went to the spa for a Nordic bath
  • went out for breakfast twice and dinner twice
  • one of those dinners included Shwarma which is like the most amazing food ever
  • watched 5 movies
  • really WANTED to go skating on the canal but the weather was not permitting. Disappointed :(
I saved $300 just for this trip, for gas, going out, food etc. And I am happy to report that I came back with $5!! I only spent about $30 for gas because I had a $50 Petro gift card that Toyota sent me so that was a big help. So none of this money came out of my budget! That really feels good.




1 comment:

The Asian Pear said...

Mmm. shwarma. so addictive. =)...

Tequila only now? =O
*feels the need to offer you a double shot of vodka and other miscellany drinks now*