Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 6 - Gluttony - 7 Guilty Pleasures


1. Chocolate



2. "Friends"- I can honestly say this is my favourite tv show of all time. It is the only show I've ever seen where you can see an episode a million times and it's still just as funny as the first time.

3. Reading - I love getting swept
away from reality in a great book.

4. Old cheddar cheese.

5. Basically any reality shows on MTV such as Teen Mom, 16 and pregnant, The Hills when it was on..I also love 19 Kids and Counting and Cake Boss but those are on TLC.


6. Ice cream. Especially Dairy Queen

7. McDonalds

3 comments:

Girl Makes Cents said...

Oooh all my favourite things too. Minus old cheddar cheese lol. I think I'll substitute movies for that one. Dairy Queen blizzards are the BEST!! Can't wait til summer!

hklover86 said...

I know...aren't they?

My money, my life said...

once upon a time, when Friends was still an active show, I was such a fan that I inadvertently memorized all the lines from the show. Like, if an old rerun popped up, I'd know exactly what each character is going to say, and at what time... Ohhh Friends!