Thursday, April 21, 2011

Well I am officially done my course!! I wrote my exam on Tuesday. It was actually a little harder than I thought, mostly because for a lot of questions it seemed like there was more than one right answer. Don't you hate that?

On the bright side, I am free for about a month before my next course starts. It feels so good to have no deadlines right now! And after working 8 days in a row I have this whole weekend off which is great. Unfortunately I don't really have any plans, which is a bummer. I was hoping to get out of town but that is not going to work out it looks like.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping with a co-worker to an outlet mall in a nearby town (yes its open for Good Friday!). Hoping to get some good deals there on some new summer clothes :)

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!