Saturday, May 14, 2011

ShiSeido/NARS Warehouse Sale!


Yesterday while visiting Erica's blog, I discovered that the Shiseido/NARS warehouse sale was going on this weekend. I had heard about this sale before but never been. Since I didn't work today I decided to go check it out. I am really glad that I did! I got there around 1:30pm and only waited about 20 mins in line. This is excellent compared to the last sale I went to where I waited 2 hours in line. I have never tried any products from either of these brands so I was really glad to be able to try them at a much lower price. Here is what I got:



NARS "So Famous" Gift Set includes: Deep Throat Blush, Bettina Lip Pencil, and Orgasm Multiple
$25 (retail approx $60)



ShiSeido Brillant Bronze Quick Self-tanning Gel
$15 (retail approx $32)
NARS eyeshadow Duo in Egea
$10 (retail approx. $33)
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation
$15 (retail approx $42)
ShiSeido The Makeup Lip Gloss in Champagne Sparkle
$15 (retail approx. $23)

So I got all these products for $75 plus tax and normally it would be about $190 plus tax! :)


I completely skipped the fragrance area as I wasn't interested and I did kind of want to look at the skin care products, but the crowds were huge in that area, plus I seem to have a good skin care routine right now and I don't want to mess that up by introducing any new products! The worst part was waiting in line to cash out, that was about 45 mins. But overall I am really happy with my experience!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! I missed this! I hadn't heard about it til a week later!