Tuesday, May 3, 2011

White Iphone

I want.

They now have a white Iphone and I want one. I have a blackberry pearl and I have had it for 2 years. I still have one year left on my contract with Bell. My phone has gotten considerably slower lately and I am getting sick of it. Plus there is the fact that I have to be really careful with it because it has called 911 by itself. Twice. Im sure the fact that its getting slower has a lot to do with me adding apps and downloading a theme which probably is taking up a lot of space on my little memory card. I don't even know how much space is on this memory card because my friend worked at Bell when I got the phone and she had a few extras and just gave it to me. I could probably solve this by getting another one with more space. But I would rather get an Iphone! :)

Right now Telus has a deal where it is free on a 3 year contract. Unfortunately this does not include the white one though. I am not sure if I will hold out until the end of my contract. The fee to cancel is $20 per month that you have left, up to a max of $200 (I think). I'm going to try and hold out for awhile still. Even if I pay to cancel and am able to get an Iphone for free (hopefully someone will have that deal at the time) it's still cheaper than paying for an Iphone. Maybe by the time I finally cancel, they will have even better deals!



1 comment:

Daisy said...

I love Iphones. I've had mine for over a year and a half now and it's great. It still is in perfect condition! the bill is ridiculous though.