Thursday, September 29, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaner


As I have mentioned a few times before I am a member of the BzzAgent website. Basically how this site works is that you get selected to participate in a campaign for a specific product and if you accept they will send you the product free of charge to try it out. They want you to tell your friends and family about it or post about it on your blog, facebook, twitter etc. Then you submit a review about it and your experience.

So I got an email a few weeks ago about the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner campaign and I thought sure, why not? I received it in the mail in a timely fashion (less than a week I would estimate). I proceeded to set it up following the instructions that came with it.

This is when it went wrong. LOL. You are supposed to connect the can of cleaner to the base of the pump and then pump the pedal with your foot and a stream of cleaner will come out. As soon as I connected the can, it started spraying immediately. It didn't say this would happen in the instructions but I thought no big deal I'm sure it will stop. It kept spraying and spraying non stop!! It seemed to go on for about 30 seconds or more. Finally it stopped....because the can was EMPTY! It used up the entire can in one sitting!! I was so shocked! lol.

Anyways it does seem like a good product and I think it probably does clean well. I'm just glad that I got this one for free since it was a dud.

Since I am still pretty new I haven't gotten invited to that many campaigns. I might get an invite every few months. Each time you do a review you get MyPoints which is kinda cool. Then you become more "credible" I guess which leads to you getting more invite. Some campaigns that are happening right now are: Canon Powershot, Werthers Original, Keurig, Burts bees, Itemize, Green mountain coffee etc. I recommend joining if you want the chance to try products for free and like to share your opinions!

No comments: