Friday, December 2, 2011

5 Things

5 Things you may not know about me:

1. I have a nervous laugh.
2.When I was a kid I used to think that if you broke a body part, it actually detached from your body.
3. I love to look at pictures of food on pinterest or foodgawker to get recipe ideas.
4. I am an avid reader. I am always going to be an advocate of the book before the movie, and it is my dream to have a home library.
5. I hate cleaning.

5 Things I'm Knowledgeable About:

1. How to spell
2. My job: reading prescriptions, knowing what drugs are currently not available, all the doctors signatures in town, etc etc.
3. Prices. You could name any random thing of mine and I could probably tell you what I paid for it.
4. Makeup (somewhat): I have a pretty big collection and I generally stay up to date on whats popular, whats getting good and bad reviews etc.
5. Math


5 Things I know nothing about:

1. Cars
2. Stocks
3. Science
4. Shakespeare
5. Science Fiction


5 Things I believe:
1. Flu shots are a scam
2. Red lipstick is appropriate for any occasion.
3. Laughter truly is the best medicine
4. Karma
5. You have to work for what you want in life, nobody is going to hand it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#2 on your Knowledgeable list...you must be either a Pharmacy Technician or a Pharmacist, but I am guessing the former. I am a tech, too. I can read any chicken scratch imaginable. I don't currently work in a pharmacy but I read Rx's on a daily basis for my job.