Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7 Deadly Sins


I got this blog post idea from A Suitcase and Stilettos.

1. GREED:  What is your least expensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH:  What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY:  What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH:  What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE:  What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST:  What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY:  What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
1. Cheapest- right now its my Nivea body wash I got from Dollarama!
 Most expensive - CHI flat iron. It was around $200 and has lasted me about 5 years I think. I forget when I got it but it was definitely 4-5 yrs ago. Well worth it I think. I am growing a little tired of it though, and thinking about getting a GHD next.
2. I guess I would say my proactiv for both. Its so harsh on your skin, and so expensive, but it works! After I went through my first order I decided it wasn't worth the money, but then I started having bad breakouts again so after a few months without it, I finally decided to give in and order it again. But then it was on backorder. And then  when it came back they sent it to me twice by mistake. LOL what an ordeal. Now I won't have to order it for a looong time. 


 3.  I have an edible lip balm from Passion Parties. It is watermelon flavoured and it makes your lips ( and any other part of your body) tingle! It can give you a warm or cold sensation depending on where you use it and your body chemistry. 


4. Under eye cream and eyeliner a lot of times.
5. Red lipstick.


6. A great smile and they must be able to keep me laughing. 

7. Gift cards are fabulous in general. If you're talkin right now, I'm really wanting a Magic Bullet these days. 









No comments: