Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pinterest DIY Fail!

Don't you love browsing Pinterest and seeing all those cool little crafty projects and thinking to yourself "I'm going to make that!" Well, I tried. And I failed.

Pinterest version:


Real life version:


Not even close.
I think it might have something to do with the fact that I bought glow bracelets instead of glow sticks. It was all liquidy so it just stuck to the sides and bottom so then when I added the glitter it just stuck to the glowy liquid!  Tomorrow I'm going back to the dollar store to get glow sticks and try this again. 

3 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Oh this is interesting!! I can't wait to see how it works with the glow sticks :-)

hklover86 said...

Im so glad you loved this. LOL

I will definately let you know how it goes when I try it again.

unabashedlyashley said...

Yes, keep us updated. Very pretty!