Monday, April 23, 2012

April Glymm Box

I started to wonder if I was getting one this month because I did not recall getting an email notifying me that it had been shipped. Then I checked my mail and there it was! Here's what I got this month:



1. Atelier Cologne in Orange Sanguine
Full size is 30ml for $60
Sample size 1.2ml so approx $2.40 worth
" It was the kind of moment you would want to revisit. Everyone was here, gathered on the terrace for breakfast, and the scent of fresh oranges was diffusing in the yellow heat. A symphony of their laughter and waves hitting the cliffs played in the air"
It came with that fabulous postcard in the background! Totally picturing that scenario right now. 

2. Free Your Mane Sulfate Free shampoo and conditioner 
Full size is 300ml for $16
Sample size is 7.4ml so approx $0.40 worth (x2)
Never heard of this brand but curious to try it.

3. Lucia Soap No 6. Wild Ginger and Fresh Fig
Full size is 8 soaps for $17.50
Sample size is 1 soap so approx $2.19 worth


4. Mai Couture Social Gloss in Femme Fatale
FULL size worth $28
It's a really nice light pink. The photo is not the best in terms of showing the colour. Its a pastel pink. I just tried it and I'm not sure about it. Even though I didn't lick my lips I can somehow taste it and its gross, and its pretty sticky. Colour is nice though. I might try it a few more times before I really decide on a verdict. 

We also got in this months box a $100 gift certificate to NuMe. It is the same company that the hair extensions from from that I got in my last box (where I didn't get all the tools needed to install them). It is good for extensions (won't be buying) or hail styling tools. I might use it to get a new flat iron, but I haven't decided yet. Call me crazy but I think its a little weird to get a $100 gift card in these boxes, I mean that's a lot. Seems almost too good to be true if you know what I mean? 

Anyways overall I am not totally satisfied with this box again. I'm not sure about continuing this subscription. My favourite part of this months box might be the fabulous little post card with the lovely starfish that I've put on my bulletin board :) lol, how sad is that. 




No comments: