Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was actually a great weekend for me because I had the weekend off! AND on Friday I got paid which was an extra pay this month. So you know what that means, shopping! :)

Friday night I ended up going to a co-workers house for a somewhat impromptu birthday celebration. We ordered some take out and just had a nice casual evening eating and chatting. It was really fun!

On Saturday I went to an outlet mall that's about 20 mins from my city. I mainly went there because they have a Puma outlet and I wanted to get some new running shoes. I was fully prepared to spend about $100 on some shoes but I found a great pair on clearance for $40!!


At first I didn't want something so um, colourful? But they kinda grew on me when I tried them on and also every other kind I liked they didn't have my size. lol


Then I went to Coach just to look at all the pretty purses and I saw the clearance area was half off. Half off the clearance price! This wristlet was $40 clearance price so I got it for $20! Isn't it cute?


On Saturday night I went out with some co-workers to see the Hunger Games!! FINALLY. It was really, really good. The reaping was one of the saddest things I think I have ever watched. I cried :( Jennifer Lawrence is the perfect Katniss! 

On Sunday I headed over to Marshalls (just opened) to check it out. It's basically the same as Winner only they don't have any home decor items. And they have A TON of shoes. I actually didn't see a huge amount of stuff I liked, so I only ended up getting a bra and a tank top for $36.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you got some good deals!

hklover86 said...

ya i couldn't believe the deals at coach. I almost got 2!! Actually i somewhat overheard a conversation between an employee and a customer, and I heard the employee say something about they've lowered their prices. Weird.