Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Glymm Box

This time my Glymm box came in a cosmetic bag as opposed to the usual pink box. It said something about being "green". The bag is cool and I'll probably use it, but I kinda miss the box cause its good for storage too! 




Anyways here's what was in my bag:


1. Coola Mineral Matte Cucumber Face Sunscreen
Full size: 50mL/$36, sample size 5ml so $3.60 worth

2. Nume Hydropunch Hydrating Conditioner
Full size: 250ml/$24.99, sample is 20ml so $1.99 worth

3. CK shock his and hers
Full size: 50ml/$45, sample was 1.2ml so $1.08 worth (x2)

4. Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet
Full size: 40ml/$3, sample 1ml so $0.95

5. Caudalie Crushed Cabernet scrub
Full size 150g/$29, sample 60g so $11.60 worth

6. Mereadesso Lip Treats
Full size is 2 for $28 so 1 is worth $14

So altogether I paid $10 for about $34 worth of stuff. 

My thoughts: 
Again, not totally satisfied with this months stuff. I guess what I am most curious to try is the Mereadesso lip treats because its supposed to be a balm that works as a primer as well to help your gloss stay on longer. Also the scrub is a pretty generous sample so thats really cool. But I'm not overly excited about the rest of it. Although you can never have too many perfume samples :)
I've going to cancel my membership and say bye to Glymm :) Hopefully my Glossy box coming this month is much better!! 

4 comments:

alikoh said...

im still waiting for mine!
but thanks for the preview

im kinda disappointed too
i think i'm going to try topbox next month

hklover86 said...

have you signed up for top box yet? theres a big waiting list. At least a few months.

Guilt / Lust said...

It doesn't look as good as I was hoping it would. Oh boy, I guess it's time to unsubscribe.

Marissa @Thirty Six Months said...

I've never even heard of glymm. I may have to check them out.