Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Rambling

Today was my day off and I got my day started with some hot yoga! This time the class I went to was more difficult than usual. It was at a faster pace with the poses flowing into one another. I believe they call this hatha yoga? I did have to stop a few times but it was still a great workout and I definitely felt like I shed a few pounds in sweat alone!!

I also did some grocery shopping so no more buying food out of the house for the rest of this week! (Well except for dinner out with my department that we have planned for this Sunday). After yoga I came home and checked the mail and this is what I got:


It's my package from SampleSource! Just like the P&G Brandsampler, you go online and pick the samples you want and they send you the package in a few weeks time. In this package:

- Sunlight dishwasher detergent power packs (came with coupon on back for $1 off)
- John Freida full repaid shampoo and conditioner sample
-Quaker harvest crunch granola bar
- Jergens Natural Glow "firming" daily moisturizer (med to tan skin) 
At 60ml this is a generous sample and I'm pretty excited to try it because I've seen other bloggers rave about it but I have yet to try it!
-Sensodyne toothpaste and toothbrush
- Coupon for free scrubbing bubbles colour power technology bathroom cleaner
-Jergens coupons: $2 off natural glow product and $2 off any Jergens product
- not in picture: Schick hydro silk razor (came with coupons as well) 

Overall I'm really satisfied with my samples! I can't wait until the next round!


After getting home I've been mostly laying around watching Gilmore Girls and Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns, and I'm about to watch Glee next! (such a guilty pleasure Glee is). Hope you're all having a fabulous Tuesday!


No comments: