Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend Recap

I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend! I definitely did, seeing as I had the whole weekend off which was nothing short of a miracle in itself. Here are some pictures from my weekend:


 

1. Sitting on the patio with my Iced Coffee from Tims and painting my nails. 
2. Ritz Smores (anyone had these?! Amazing)


3. My small clothing haul from Old Navy. 
4. My contribution to our work BBQ - pasta salad with broccoli and grapes. 


I managed to get some good deals at Old Navy, including some great tanks for $5 each so I got black, white and pink. Great for when you need a tank to wear underneath other shirts. Also got a fabulous white/blue striped sweater on clearance. I did a lot of relaxing, watching Castle on DVD, hanging out by the campfire with family and neighbours and then of course we had a work BBQ on Monday which was super nice! Anytime we are all together sharing good drinks, good food and good conversation is always a fabulous time.  I'm currently listening to the new John Mayer cd while I write this. I'm really liking it so far, his music is always so soothing, I like to think it's the perfect yoga music! Anyways that's about it for today, I'm off to watch the finale of American Idol soon! I'm cheering for Jessica but it really could go either way!! 

No comments: